Friday, June 17, 2011

31...and Pregnant!

That's right.  Hope you were sitting down for that bombshell.  If someone would have told me that on our 6th month wedding anniversary I would be peeing on a stick (ok...4 sticks) and seeing the word "PREGNANT"  I would have laughed at you...and then punched you in the face. 

Here's how it went down...no perverts...I am not giving THOSE details (I would hope if you are reading this, you'd know how a baby is made)  but how I went from "I'm going to just be an Auntie" to "I'm going to be a Mommy!"  Bry and I had always talked about possibly having a baby at some point.  I'd usually punch him and then laugh and say not a chance.  But about a month ago something kinda changed in my mind where I realized that it wouldn't be such a horrible thing, having a baby.  So one night, somewhere between my third or fourth margarita I gave into Bry and said..."Hey...let's go ahead and try this baby thing.  If it doesn't work this month or next, we'll revisit it next summer."  Well let me tell you...it was made blatantly obvious that we were meant to have a baby seeing as it didn't take but a month. 

So here we are...5 weeks later...4 sticks later PREGNANT.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment