Monday, June 27, 2011

"Morning" Sickness...what a crock.

Whoever named it "Morning Sickness" should be shot in the foot.  Lemme tell ya.  It's not just the morning.  It's the afternoon.  It's the evening.  It's the middle of the freakin' night.  Here I was thinking...."Man...if I just make it until noon, I'm good"  and seeing as I sleep until 11ish every day...that would leave roughly one hour to feel like butt.  Oooohhhh no.  So doesn't work that way.  In fact...I am fine when I wake up and all through the day until the evening.   That's when it decides to attack me.  Rude I tell ya.  Just rude.  Maybe my internal clock is set to like UK time...or China time.  Either way...this getting sick at night stuff just sucks.  People keep saying the best way to stay ahead of the nasuea is to eat but honestly...that is the last thing I want to do but we'll give it a shot. 

Maybe I should look into trying these...

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mellissa! I hope you feel better soon. Thos Preggie Pops intrigue me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My midwife gave me some of those, not that brand but I'm sure they are the same thing. I loved them. They eased my mid-day sickness, they may just help you too!

    ReplyDelete